The Red Roast | Màu Đỏ
Robust and Smooth | Dark Chocolate | Roasted Cashews
The Red Roast is our darkest, most aromatic coffee roast. It's a favorite for anyone who loves bold, robust, and smooth coffee. This dark roast is ideal when adding milk, foams, and other sugary additives or in culinary applications when a strong coffee is desired. It's not meant to be intimidating but can definitely give you the boost you need.
- Type: Single Origin, 100% Robusta Beans
- Flavor Profile: Dark Roast, Dark Milk Chocolate, Roasted Cashews
- Country: Vietnam
- Producer: Independent, Local Farmer
- Region: Buôn Ma Thuột, Đắk Lắk Province
Phin filter, Drip, or French Press
Grind Size for Phin Filter: Fine
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of ground coffee to phin.
- Insert tamper and gently even out grinds while pressing down.
- Place the entire filter on top of a cup.
- Pour enough water to coat the grinds. Allow the coffee to bloom for 30-60 seconds.
- Fill hot water to the top of the phin’s rim.
- Allow the coffee to drip slowly; the process should last approximately 5 minutes.
- Add condensed milk for traditional cà phê sũ’a đá, or enjoy with your favorite add-ons.
- Perfectly iced or hot.