Smooth, Well balanced, Medium Acidity
We don't blindly blend beans unless greatness comes out on the other side. In this case, the Humility Blend brings out the perfect balance of boldness and acidity. In collaboration with Caphe Roasters, we developed a beautiful Robusta and Arabica ratio to satisfy any coffee lover.
- Type: 50% Robusta, 50% Arabica
- Flavor Profile: Roasted Cashews, Black Tea, Citrus, Medium Acidity
- Country: Vietnam
- Producer: Independent, Local Farmer
- Region: Central Highlands
Vietnamese Phin Slow-Drip
Grind Size for Phin Filter: Fine
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of ground coffee to phin.
- Insert tamper and gently even out grinds while pressing down.
- Place the entire filter on top of a cup.
- Pour enough water to coat the grinds. Allow the coffee to bloom for 30-60 seconds.
- Fill hot water to the top of the phin’s rim.
- Allow the coffee to drip slowly; the process should last approximately 5 minutes.
- Add condensed milk for traditional cà phê sũ’a đá, or enjoy with your favorite add-ons.
- Perfectly iced or hot.