The Blue Roast | Màu Xanh
Smooth | Full-Bodied |Bittersweet Chocolate
The Blue Roast is full-bodied and versatile. Our Signature Beans produce a consistent bold flavor that sits perfectly as a pour-over, an espresso, or our personal favorite – the Vietnamese phin drip!
- Type: Single Origin, 100% Robusta Beans
- Flavor Profile: Chocolate, Molasses, Toasted Almonds
- Country: Vietnam
- Producer: Independent, Local Farmer
- Region: Buôn Ma Thuột, Đắk Lắk Province
Vietnamese Phin Slow-Drip
Grind Size for Phin Filter: Fine
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of ground coffee to phin.
- Insert tamper and gently even out grinds while pressing down.
- Place the entire filter on top of a cup.
- Pour enough water to coat the grinds. Allow the coffee to bloom for 30-60 seconds.
- Fill hot water to the top of the phin’s rim.
- Allow the coffee to drip slowly; the process should last approximately 5 minutes.
- Add condensed milk for traditional cà phê sũ’a đá, or enjoy with your favorite add-ons.
- Perfectly iced or hot.