The Yellow Roast | Màu Vàng
Medium Roast | Almonds | Smoked Caramel | Easy with Light Acidity
The Yellow Roast (Màu Vàng) is a medium profile containing 100% Vietnamese Robusta beans. It consists of organic, single-origin coffee sourced directly from Buôn Ma Thuột, Đắk Lắk Province. The flavor notes are bold, light-bodied, and hints of almonds with slight acidity. Recommended brew methods are pour-over, drip, phin filter, or French Press.
- Type: Single Origin, 100% Robusta Beans
- Flavor Profile: Medium Roast, Almonds, Smoked Caramel, Easy with Light Acidity
- Country: Vietnam
- Producer: Independent, Local Farmer
- Region: Buôn Ma Thuột, Đắk Lắk Province
Pour-over, Phin filter, Drip, or French Press
Grind Size for Phin Filter: Fine
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of ground coffee to phin.
- Insert tamper and gently even out grinds while pressing down.
- Place the entire filter on top of a cup.
- Pour enough water to coat the grinds. Allow the coffee to bloom for 30-60 seconds.
- Fill hot water to the top of the phin’s rim.
- Allow the coffee to drip slowly; the process should last approximately 5 minutes.
- Add condensed milk for traditional cà phê sũ’a đá, or enjoy with your favorite add-ons.
- Perfectly iced or hot.