The Yellow Roast | Màu Vàng
Light and Balanced | Toasted Almonds | Smoked Caramel
The Yellow Roast is an ideal everyday coffee choice with a medium and well-balanced flavor profile. It yields heavy notes of milk and dark chocolate when brewed to perfection. If you're looking for a Robusta roast that slightly mirrors Arabica beans, then look no further. Each brew is light-bodied with low acidity.
- Type: Single Origin, 100% Robusta Beans
- Flavor Profile: Medium Roast, Almonds, Smoked Caramel, Easy with Light Acidity
- Country: Vietnam
- Producer: Independent, Local Farmer
- Region: Buôn Ma Thuột, Đắk Lắk Province
Pour-over, Phin filter, Drip, or French Press
Grind Size for Phin Filter: Fine
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of ground coffee to phin.
- Insert tamper and gently even out grinds while pressing down.
- Place the entire filter on top of a cup.
- Pour enough water to coat the grinds. Allow the coffee to bloom for 30-60 seconds.
- Fill hot water to the top of the phin’s rim.
- Allow the coffee to drip slowly; the process should last approximately 5 minutes.
- Add condensed milk for traditional cà phê sũ’a đá, or enjoy with your favorite add-ons.
- Perfectly iced or hot.